In accordance with Article 13(1–2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter “GDPR”), please be advised that:
I. the Administrator of your personal data is C&S Construction Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lodz, address: Dubois 114/116 A1.08
II. For the matters regarding the protection of your personal data, you can contact our employee by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, under the telephone number 42 235 20 27 or in writing to the address of our registered office indicated in point I above.
III. Purposes and basics of the processing. We will process your data:
1. for the conclusion/execution of the agreement(s) which we concluded (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
2. for archival (evidentiary) purposes in the exercise of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
3. for the purpose of any determination, investigation or defence against claims in the exercise of our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
4. for analytical purposes (better selection of services to meet the needs of our clients, general optimisation of our products, optimisation of service processes, building up knowledge about our clients, financial analysis of our company, etc.), which is the execution of our legitimate interest in this regard (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
IV. You have the right to object to the processing of your data, which are processed for the purposes and on the grounds indicated above. We will not process your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are valid legal grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms or that your data are necessary for us to establish, assert or defend claims. You have the right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
V. In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to access your data and receive their copy, to correct (rectify) your data, to delete, limit or object to the processing of your data, to transfer your data, and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
VI. We will store your data for the following period of time: 10 years.
VII. Data recipients
Your personal data can be transferred to the following recipients, i.e. to our partners (companies we cooperate with), institutions specified by law, e.g. the Tax Office, and to our subcontractors (processing entities) e.g. accounting, legal or IT companies.
VIII. Provision of data is:
– necessary for the conclusion/execution of the agreement(s) we have concluded or for any other purpose related to processing, for the purposes referred to in point III.
IX. Automated decision-making
We do not make automated decisions and your data is not profiled.